In February 2018, on the basis of the regional state budget institution "Agency for Investments and Development of Entrepreneurship of the Kostroma Region", a regional export support body was created - the Coordination Center for Support of Export-Oriented Small and Medium Enterprises of the Kostroma Region (Export Support Center).
The main goal of the Center is to stimulate and involve small and medium-sized enterprises in export activities, as well as to promote competitiveness and entry into foreign markets for small and medium-sized businesses in the Kostroma region.
Our task is to provide consulting, organizational and financial support to export activities to SMEs in the Kostroma Region.The Center's activities are based on the following principles:
- Accounting for the priority tasks for the development of foreign economic activity of the Russian Federation, formulated in the programs of the Government of the Russian Federation, as well as in the "Strategy for the socio-economic development of the Kostroma region for the period until 2025".
- Interaction with federal and regional executive authorities, trade missions of the Russian Federation in foreign countries, as well as other organizations that form the infrastructure for supporting small and medium-sized businesses.
- Implementation of planned measures to stimulate the export of SMEs in the Kostroma Region.
- Correspondence of the Center's activities to the requests of export-oriented small and medium-sized businesses, as well as to the requirements of the Ministry of Economic Development of the Russian Federation and the Administration of the Kostroma Region.
- To attract specialized organizations and qualified specialists to carry out their functions.
The beneficiaries of the Center's support are small and medium-sized entrepreneurs of the Kostroma region who set themselves the task of reaching a higher level of development through the implementation of projects related to the withdrawal of goods, works, services and technologies to international markets.Main services of the Center for Export Support of the Kostroma Region:
- Advising and Informing Entrepreneurs on Foreign Economic Activity
- Issues Conducting seminars and master classes on topical issues of foreign economic activity
- Organization of participation of small and medium-sized businesses in the Kostroma Region in profile exhibitions and international business missions
- Creation or modernization of a website to an SME entity of Kostroma Region
- Reception of foreign delegations
- Assistance in conducting marketing research, finding a foreign partner and preparing an export contract tract
- Translation of materials into foreign languages
- Assistance in obtaining services from other organizations of the export support infrastructure
This list of services is not final. The Center provides individual support for the selection of business partners, examination of export contracts, verification of business reputation of counterparties and many other services.